July 1, 2022 AZPPSE Office Update
The staff of the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education primarily works remotely. Each staff member has full access to systems that will allow all work to be completed without
IMPORTANT - 2022 Legislative Updates
June 6 2022 Update (NEW LICENSING FEES)
SB1065, signed by Governor Ducey on Monday, June 6, 2022, and is in effect today.
- SB1065 - AZPPSE Fee Increase (Governor Ducey Signed)
- SB1160 -
To protect the health, safety and welfare of Arizona citizens by regulating private postsecondary educational institutions and providing services to their students.
To ensure legal operations, ethical practices and quality education in the private postsecondary sector.
- Maintain effective and efficient regulation of the private postsecondary educational institutions.
- To assist those injured by private postsecondary educational institutions.
- To collect or secure monies sufficient to provide for student financial restitution. To provide financial restitution, in a timely manner, to students financially injured as a result of a school closure
- To provide student educational records in a timely manner.