May 1, 2022 AZPPSE Office Update
The staff of the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education primarily works remotely. Each staff member has full access to systems that will allow all work to be completed without
Current List of Schools and Programs - Update 5/1/2022
Update AZPPSE STATS (FY22 as of 5/1/2022)
- Number of Schools Licensed: 232
- Total Gross Tuition Revenue for FY22: $2,812,285,280
- Total Students: 336,496
- Total Faculty: 17538
Facts and Figures
To protect the health, safety and welfare of Arizona citizens by regulating private postsecondary educational institutions and providing services to their students.
To ensure legal operations, ethical practices and quality education in the private postsecondary sector.
- Maintain effective and efficient regulation of the private postsecondary educational institutions.
- To assist those injured by private postsecondary educational institutions.
- To collect or secure monies sufficient to provide for student financial restitution. To provide financial restitution, in a timely manner, to students financially injured as a result of a school closure
- To provide student educational records in a timely manner.