- Expansion into a discipline area or designation not consistent with present educational offerings or not covered under an existing grant of accreditation,
- Changes in the existing educational delivery system, or
- A questionable business or educational endeavor, the supplemental application will require full State Board consideration at a scheduled State Board Meeting.
Subject: new e-Licensing system available on May 21, 2018
The State is actively working to modernize the ways we serve the citizens and taxpayers of Arizona. Our Digitize Arizona Initiative focuses on moving services online and enhancing our applications to be more user friendly, which will help citizens more easily connect with the services they need and allow the State to do business better and faster.
As an applicant or regulated entity with Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education you now have a user account in the State of Arizona’s e-Licensing system. Starting on May 21, 2018 your applications, renewals, service requests (program modification, new programs, change of ownership, change/new location) and payment for these services will now be managed through this online system. To activate your account please follow the below instructions.
Step 1: Go to https://elicense.az.gov/
Step 2: Select ‘Login/ Create Your Account’
Step 3: Click ‘I Have a License’
Step 4: Complete Self Registration
- Enter Security Code exactly as it appears: Call/Email Board Office for Security Token
- Create your password
- Click ‘Create new Account’
Step 5: Click on ‘Manage Business’ under Quicklinks
- Click ‘Add existing business’
- Enter Security Code exactly as it appears: Call Board Office for Security Token
For future logins, your username is your email address
With the migration to the online system there has been a slight change to the license number.
If you experience problems logging into the system please call 602-542-5716, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A Registration Guide is also available on the website.
Thank you for being a part of digitizing Arizona!