Subject: new e-Licensing system available on May 21, 2018
The State is actively working to modernize the ways we serve the citizens and taxpayers of Arizona. Our Digitize Arizona Initiative focuses on moving services online and enhancing our applications to be more user friendly, which will help citizens more easily connect with the services they need and allow the State to do business better and faster.
As an applicant or regulated entity with Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education you now have a user account in the State of Arizona’s e-Licensing system. Starting on May 21, 2018 your applications, renewals, service requests (program modification, new programs, change of ownership, change/new location) and payment for these services will now be managed through this online system. To activate your account please follow the below instructions.
Step 1: Go to https://elicense.az.gov/
Step 2: Select ‘Login/ Create Your Account’
Step 3: Click ‘I Have a License’
Step 4: Complete Self Registration
- Enter Security Code exactly as it appears: email kevin[email protected] for token code.
- Create your password
- Click ‘Create new Account’
Step 5: Click on ‘Manage Business’ under Quicklinks
- Click ‘Add existing business’
- Enter Security Code exactly as it appears: email [email protected] for token code.
- For future logins, your username is your email address
- With the migration to the online system there has been a slight change to the license number.
If you experience problems logging into the system please call 602-542-5716, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A Registration Guide is also available on the website.
Thank you for being a part of digitizing Arizona!
Questions: [email protected]